Dalay Zigarren is most likely an unfamiliar name to most of the United States smoking public. That’s due to the fact that they’ve never been available in American shop to pick up on your normal weekend stroll through the “new to me” section at your local humidor or even online shopping experience.
Just before PCA this year, Dalay Zigarren joined forces with the fine people over at Luciano Cigars to become their American distributor of the blends available. Luciano also distributes companies such as Mas Igneous, ATL Cigar Co and Maria Lucia.
Dalay has a few blends that are already in the market, which include:
- Dalay Dunkel
- Dalay Hell
- Dalay Hell Hondouras
- Dalay Honduras Dark
But this years PCA Dalay has released a passion project close to his heart, a cigar and artwork that captures the spirit of the town of which he was born in, the Istanbul.
- Wrapper: Ecuador Habano Corojo 99
- Binder: Pennsylvania
- Filler: Turkey, Dominican Republic and Kentucky
- Production: 1,500 Boxes of 10 Cigars (15,000 Total Cigars)
- Dalay Istanbul Principe (4 1/2 x 46) — $17 (10 ct, $170)
- Dalay Istanbul Robusto (5 x 50) — $18 (10 ct, $180)
- Dalay Istanbul Toro (5 1/2 x 54) — $20 (10 ct, $200)
Listen to Dalay tell you more about the passion behind the stick and a short review of the smoke from PCA 2023